Tuesday, August 23, 2011

American Thugs & Terrorists

Hi AT and T. How’s it going?

OH I’M SORRY. You can’t hear me now can  you? That’s right. Because YOUR SERVICE SUCKS!!

Why is it, every time I go to place a call nothing goes through? It says “SOS” or “EDGE” mode. And when they DO go through, they’re dropped. (I mean GRANTED, there ARE some calls I do not care to take, in which case I am EXTREMELY grateful for that awesome feature. But not when I’m in the middle of selling drugs or setting up a sex date.)

And about my BBMS….the ones that people don’t receive until  a day later? OH, and the texts I don’t receive until DAYS later.

Also, gotta thank you guys for such a great price on my bill!

Oh yea, and for not informing me before I switched over that my neighborhood didn’t support your service because of a “failed tower”?....

You know, if I wasn’t so brainwashed by the gorgeous phones and that Christ-like touch screen mobile device that Apple provides you all with…I’d have peaced out ages ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment