*still in silence*.......................................................................................................................................
*sighs again* Nicki, Nicki, Nicki....where do I start?
You know, how about I start with a compliment first. Because YOU, YOU my dear, are an EXPERT on NEVER ceasing to amaze me. You manage to keep "Looney" relevant EV-REE FUCK-ING TIME!
Your ability to out do yourself with more and more ridiculous antics surpasses that of anyone in Hollywood, including LINDSAY LOHAN! Lindsay Fucking Lohan. How the HELL is that even possible? Are you a regular on TMZ? (due to my current schedule I've no idea if it still comes on but I WAS a huge fan) I really hope you are. You deserve it.
Let's start with your choice of outfits:
Very creative choice to come dressed as a South Park character. Kudos to you my moderate leveled melanin friend.
I mean, walking in with the "Pope" was such an interesante oxymoron. Good vs Evil. No? That IS the message we were trying to convey correct?
Or was it simply just for shock value? Well either way, you succeeded in looking like an awesome Halloween Costume.
But it was your
Now I myself am lucky to have been having a fat girl moment eating cookies downstairs. So I missed the surplus of demonic spirits that you released into the households of billions of viewers, a la "Poltergeist". Your rendition of one of my childhood faves, "Child's Play" was SO unexpected that we SHOULD have expected it.
Oh, you're unaware of my reference?
Take a gander:

Do you remember this scene? When Charles Lee Ray began to speak in tongues and perform some form of a demonic seance in order to transcend himself into the Good Guy Doll, better known as "Chucky"? Yup! I thought you would!
This reenactment by our dear Oneika was rather perplexing. BUT a las, I am solely a lost soul looking for love while venturing through promiscuity. #CarryOn

No comments:
Post a Comment