Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pleasantly Surprised!

as ugly as he is, he has a pretty cool vibe. I was never a fan of his duet with J. Cole...probably because I think he is one of thee lamest rappers to date but either way, the song didn't make it to my ipod...or itunes for that matter.

It wasn't until a few days ago that I discovered my new musical fixation.

(aka the newest song for me to continuously play until it becomes radio friendly).

But kudos to my bff for putting me on!!! *bbm hug*

"Be My Vixen" has got to be one of the best r&b tracks I have heard in ages. And this is coming from a die hard TRIGGA TREY YUUUUP all I wanna do is let you beat fan. But Senor Jontel has DEFINITELY sidetracked me from listening to my boo. I mean everything about the song is official. The beat, the lyrics, the ambiance...its just a really smooth joint that makes you wanna have great, passionate sex. And maybe even some spooning!

With that said, I also checked out his other stuff.....

ehhhhhhhh *STACK BUNDLES VOICE*

not so appealing.

Although "Sure Thing" is also a really good one to listen to as well. The lyrics are meaningful and its overall a good banger but after hearing "Be My Vixen", nothing else really compares...

Anyway, if you're looking for some good music, these two songs will be sure to give you a pleasant surprise ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment