Monday, December 27, 2010

Addicted to BBM



Ok.

So if you are a Blackberry owner then you know how CRAPPY the phone essentially is (shut up IPhone users). They're always freezing and you constantly have to take the battery out. And let's not get started on how long it takes to ACTUALLY reboot *bbm can't watch* smh. 

With that said, you'd have to be #TeamBlackberry in order to understand why we put up with it...

The BLACKBERRY MESSENGER!!!

or otherwise known as "BBM".

This feature is the ONLY reason that the Crackberry is still in business.
For loyalty purposes, I shall not betray my team and speak of how FAST the Iphone is, or about all the uber cool apps it possesses. I have been an advocate for RIM's golden goose since 2007. I'm talking since BEFORE it became "cool" to own one. You know, when it was really just a business phone for old white men? Yea. Even then I owned one. When it was a big black walkie talkie.

So the week leading up to Christmas when I switched over to the HTC EVO......
.....I experienced the best features a phone could possibly offer....
....I played "Angry Birds" and fake versions of "Fruit Ninja" til the wee hours of the morning...
....and the gentle touch from my fingers created something more than an erection.

I mean the EVO is the best mobile device that the Sprint Network could offer, hands down. 
I give it two thumbs up and an orgasm for all of its features.

Tango's facetime, free mp3 downloads, an array full of games...I recommend it for ANYONE considering the switch to Sprint or in need of a new phone, period.


 BUT I GAVE IT BACK AFTER TWO DAYS!!!


I know! I'm so ashamed! I passed up a perfectly good phone for a damn Blackberry.

I couldn't help it. I bared the ridicule from those around me just because I'm addicted to the BBM. (As if there isn't AIM, YAHOO, GOOGLE, MSN)

     I'm really convinced that there is a mind altering kinetic wave given off via BBM because the addiction is really that of the best ecstasy I have EVER popped in my life.

 Which is none.

But I am pretty sure if I did I'd get the same effect! 

With all of this said....PLEASE, if you do NOT own a Blackberry, then DO NOT START!!! Do NOT let ANYONE talk you into joining the cult. When you go to AT&T, TMobile, Sprint, Verizon, you march yourself right outta there with a BETTER phone. TRUST ME.

I left a PERFECTLY good plan, fuck what is probably the BEST plan from Sprint just to get the Torch....*bbm embarrassed* <---- SEE? We even insert BBM smileys into regular conversations....

ahhh fuck it man I <3 My Blackberry and I will never part. As shitty as he is, he pleases me. Like when I stay in a fucked up relationship bc the sex is good. Thats pretty much the ONLY reason to get the phone.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment