So in order to selfishly fulfill my longing to become a psychologist, (although tuition and years allocated to enrolling in graduate degrees may illustrate otherwise) I came up with a cute and funny concept I apply on a daily, titled "Dear DSM-IV..."
Its basically my observations regarding the behavior of all the many wonderful and intriguing individuals I encounter...some of which REEEUUURLY *south park imagination land voice* need to be classified under their own diagnosis category!!
I've been contemplating on this so much that I DO intend to get a book started, as soon as my little whore of a bestie gets popping on our first baby. I'd also like to eventually turn this into a blog on its own but for now I'll start inputting all of my teeny witsy bitsy ideas on here!
One of the major breakthroughs that I've uncovered involve a parallel or what have you, a clash of the titans so to speak, between Mood and Personality Disorders. To borrow from what are probably the most popular diagnosable conditions, Bi-Polar and its subsidiary, Bi-Polar II, this individual displays a case of Mania that can be as extreme as the former or more subtle like the latter. In addition, symptoms from the Narcissistic Personality Disorder are also prevalent. Now the dual existence of these two disorders are combined with what cognitive psychology defines as "feelings" (mainly controlled by the dopamine levels in one's brain), and sociological incorporations from the "Looking Glass Theory" (I become what others view me as) and you've got yourself a sensitive bitch, or what I would like the DSM to classify as.....
MAN (XY chromosome)
I am well aware that I may catch a lot of flack for this but that will only strengthen my case until I am provided with adequate funds to perform a National case study. For now I am solely limited to the geographical borders that my vagina takes me......
more to come!! *smooches*
No comments:
Post a Comment