Monday, April 23, 2012

LaLa's Full Court Life

So within my reality television fetishes lies LaLa..........."LaLa's Full Court Life" as it's befittingly titled.



"LaLa's Full Court Life" follows LaLa, the DJ/VJ from the late 90s, as well as VH1's Triple R-H (Residential Reality Reunion Host), who is now the wife of Caramel Scharamel from the Knicks. Blah blah what does that mean to me.

LaLa, a beautiful woman, seemingly intelligent business woman, and an impressionable good mother. Kinda has it all no? I mean she's been in the game for years canvasing those racoon eyes all over the entertainment industry; rapping, DJing, hosting, and producing. For a young woman of color, she's definitely set and headed in the right direction, as well as a prime example of elegance. I've not one negative thing to say about her.

Well...

except the fact that I enthusiastically classify her into the #DCS category. I mean DRY COOCHI SYNDROME TO THE TENTH POWER!!!

Allow me to explain.

On one episode, our heroine takes it upon herself to show off her "sexy" dance moves......I write "sexy" in quotations bc I feel horrible using that term INCORRECTLY. LaLa's dancing was/is the equivalent to having sex because you're in someone's apartment and, well, if he's not your significant other what the fuck else should you be doing? I use that reference because, its not something you necessarily "want" to occur but you know its inevitable. Well that my friends, was LaLa's uber cool dance grooves.

Minus the no rhythm, it was still horrible. I have NO idea if she was impersonating a seductive seizure, or if she was goofing around. I mean, she couldn't possibly be serious...oh but she was...

LaLa's dancing was so horrible, I'd imagine fucking a cup holder would be more pleasurable.

It would explain all the rumors of Melly Telly cheating (aside from the fact he's a ball player). I myself feel the need to throw Mr. Anthony some cookies off of general purpose. I feel so bad for him.

Now don't get me wrong, DCS isn't the end of the world in some cases. Take LaLa for instance:
  She's beautiful, she carries herself well, she raises her child with manners, and she's financially secure. Those are all GREAT qualities for a mate. She's the ideal "TROPHY" wife. She looks good on his arm; despite the fact she has no ability to fuck her man's brains out.

But kudos to you LaLa. I am in no way hating on you or anything you do. In fact, I respect you and what you're about. I mean, I find it hilarious you can't fuck for shit but hey, we all have flaws no? :D

Toodles!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment