Well spring has FINALLY reached New York City, and along with the whores coming out, out comes Fatty.
Now before I go on, my use of the term "whore" comes in soooo many different contexts. It represents hatred as well as appreciation. I myself am categorized as a "whore" so there is no discrimination watsoever on my end. I'm actually #TeamWhore, #TeamSeeThroughShirt, #TeamGreatBlowjob, #TeamAhhImDrunkWhyNotSex, #TeamHmmImTOODrunkToFightYouOffMeSoFuckItGoGetANut, #Team...ah well you get the idea.
I am NOT saying that a provacatively dressed woman is a "whore". But I am saying that a "whore" is a provacatively dressed woman! :D
Anyway, back to the task at hand.
FATSO BOB and FEED-ME MEGAN....
THERE IS NOOOOOOOOO reason for them to be out during this weather. It's fucking hot, and you plodding yourself next to me on the train isn't going to make it Nnnn-EE (an emphasized articulation of "any" for those of you who are fuckin dumb) more comfy. Watching you eat a hot dog from a Sabet street vendor is disgusting. Watching you eat a hot dog from a Sabet street vendor while you waddle down the block like you're sexy is even more disgusting.
I'm sick of looking at you. I'm irritated just thinking about you. But most of all, I want to
Now I know this is wrong and immoral on soooo many levels but for fuck's sake WORK OUT. Listen, even my fat friends hate you. AND THEY'RE FAT!!
Megan, why oh whyyyyyyy are you wearing Charles David sandals made for my fetus???????? Bob, well in this case, Hector, WHYYYYYY are you wearing skinny jeans thus creating the "muffin-butt"??????? YOU DO NOT look good. Idc how much "swag" you have but that LV print still doesn't change the fact that you're fat. Ughhhh so frustrated *excuse me while I check my blackberry and think about boxing*.....I'll finish up later. But this is just ONE of MANYYYYY fat blogs to come.
You fuckers really grind my gears! *bbm dances*
No comments:
Post a Comment